PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE, MALAYSIA
Plaza Premium Lounge, the world’s first independent airport lounge concept that is open to all travellers, irrespective of airline or travel class, is your key to comfort and convenience at the airport.
Comfortable lounge seating, an enticing food and beverage selection, shower rooms with amenities, private resting suites, seated massage services, VIP rooms, baggage handling, business centre services, re-charging stations for your electronic devices, computer workstations, complimentary Wi-Fi, multiple TV channels, flight information display and international magazines for your reading pleasure are amongst the signature services and facilities we offer to enhance your airport experience.
Discover your oases at the following airports in Malaysia:
Langkawi International Airport
Plaza Premium Lounge (International / Domestic Departure)
Plaza Premium Lounge (Public Concourse)
Aside from lounge services, Plaza Premium Lounge also offers a holistic range of treatments at its Wellness Spa, using only products which contain at least 95% certified organic sources and have been certified by the accredited government standards, including USDA and Australian OFC certification.With the extensive service menu, there is a treatment for every traveller. Whether you have hours to spare in transit or just in need of a 15-minute shoulder massage, we invite you to relax and pamper yourself before you head for your next destination.
The Wellness Spa outlets, managed by Plaza Premium Lounge, are located at:
- Wellness Spa (International Departures, Terminal klia2)
- Wellness Spa (International Departures, KLIA)
The Transit Hotel in Plaza Premium Lounge, gateway@klia2, Terminal klia2, provides airport accommodation for travellers, particularly for those who have long dwell time, early morning flights or late night arrivals.Offering 24 private resting suites which accommodate one, two and four persons, our rooms are well equipped with a plush bed, ensuite bathroom with power shower and amenities to allow travellers to refresh, relax and rest while in transit.
Airport dining outlets in KL International Airport and Terminal klia2, also managed by Plaza Premium Group, provide travellers with a healthier alternative to the regular food and beverage selections:
- The Green Market (Public Concourse, Departure Level, Terminal klia2) – promotes healthy dining on-the-go by serving wholesome meals, using fresh ingredients and healthy cooking methods. Top notch selections such as Japanese and Korean favourites and the rotisserie chickenprovides travellers with the option to eat smart, eat fresh and eat healthy while travelling.
- TheBAR (International Departure, Terminal klia2) - TheBAR’s contemporary design and concept provides a one-of-a-kind airport dining experience. The concept is tailored to travellers’ needs by customising different bar stations (Juice Bar, Wine & Beer Bar and Tapas Bar) with a wide variety of food and beverage offerings for travellers to choose from.
- Flight Club (Mezzanine Level, Satellite Terminal, KL International Airport) – Flight Club is a brand new dining concept unique to the airport environment. Inspired by herbs and seeds, this brand is dedicated to bring you a relaxed and unparalleled yet healthy dining experience, with the promise of eating well, especially when travelling. In Flight Club’s culinary adventure, we invite you to a taste of our bountiful and freshest international delights and discover what portrays a healthy lifestyle.
- Flight Club Grab n’ Go (Centre Hub, Mezzanine Level, Satellite Terminal, KL International Airport) – The latest addition to our group of Airport Dining outlets, Flight Club Grab n’ Go is an extension of the unique Flight Club’s concept of a herbs-and seeds inspired menu, offering a sumptuous variety of quick and healthy food and cold-pressed juices on the go.
- Ends –
About Plaza Premium Group
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Plaza Premium Group is the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium Airport Services in over 140 locations of 35 international airports across the world, with a collective goal of ‘enhancing your airport experience’. The Group comprises four core airport services, Airport Lounge, Airport Transit Hotel, Airport Meet & Greet Service, and Airport Dining.
The Group currently employs over 4,000 staff and serves over 11 million passengers around the world annually. The Group is dedicated to providing quality services and possesses proprietary knowledge in airport hospitality industry. By continuously surpassing travellers’ expectation, the Group’s network is rapidly growing across major international airports around the world.
About Plaza Premium Lounge
Plaza Premium Lounge, the world’s largest independent airport lounge network, gives travellers a haven away from the hustle and bustle of the airport, a home away from home, by providing a space with top-notch services and facilities for travellers departing, transiting and arriving at major international airports including Abu Dhabi, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London Heathrow, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei, Toronto and Vancouver.
Comfortable seating, enticing food and beverage selection, showers with amenities, private resting suites, VIP rooms, recharging stations, Wi-Fi, computer workstations are but a few of the services offered to enhance the airport experience.
As the first airport lounge network to achieve ISO 9001:2008 certification, we are committed to consistently providing quality services and continual improvement for valued customers. By putting into action, the best ideas and practices from across the network and around the world, we focus on innovative and quality products and services.
On top of the sublime and opulent independent airport lounges that are in operation, we also manage lounges for leading airlines and alliances including Cathay Pacific Airways, China Eastern Airlines, El Al Israel Airlines, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, SkyTeam and American Express.
Siew Lin FOO
Head of Marketing Communications
Plaza Premium Lounge Malaysia
Tel: +6012 981 0548